Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Girly bow and a dance party

After seeing ruffled streamers made from plastic table cloths over at Cupcakes and Cutlery , I got to work on some for Kalia's baptism. Yes, I am aware her baptism is three months way but I'm crazy like that.

I needed some ribbon to tie a birthday present together but didn't have anything girly around so I used my streamers.But it needed an extra boost...so I googled how to make my own bow, found a good tutorial...
and voila!
Super cute and girly!
Maya had a dance party for her birthday, which Logan was really excited about

Logan found a microphone so he could sing along with Justin Bieber

Happy 3rd birthday, Maya!

2 comments:

creativejewishmom.com said...

love your bow, you did a great job, and thanks for linking to my post. all the best, and would love to see you sometime on Craft Schooling Sunday!

0s0-Pa said...

Very chic looking presents and how you wrapped them. I also like the plastic table covers you used. Thanks for posting!
-Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker